punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Sunday, November 12, 2006

man of my word

I did all the things I said I was going to do.

Plus, as a bonus, I fell down a big pile of wet rocks on my face. Man, I love gettin' outdoors!

I did not, sadly, either finish my work project or write a song. But this is how things often go. I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean, after all, I'm going to a place tomorrow ALL DAY where they pay me to do nothing but finish work projects, right? So that's awesome, because then that'll get taken care of.

Songwriting? Well.. that's it's own challenge. But, since I've been worried now for roughly 13 years that I'm going to run out of/stop writing them, and it has yet to happen, I think I'll probably be OK.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of my Big Weekend with my wife, not-reading the huge pile of work emails that no doubt stacked up in my abscence. Tonight I will dream of ducks and VOXes, and tomorrow I will try to rock it out a bit at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home