punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, November 03, 2006

pics & videos

Hey folks,

I've got some new pics and videos up on the site. You have to go to the "pictures | videos" section and click to see them. I also added a slideshow to the front page, though. So if it's too daunting to do all that clicking, just page down a bit and there they are in living color.. scrolling before you in all their digital glory.

Mostly they are nothing really great--and yes, I own more than one shirt. But I had them, and I thought someone else might like to see them, even though they don't cast me in a particularly flattering light.

S'ok. I can take it. You get used to it after a while. : ]

However, as soon as I get anything better.. up it goes! Like a rocket. (cause i can only take so much of it)

I have the day off work. We're getting ready to spend some time with the family. Deb's doing homework, and I'm .. uh.. well, let's see.. I packed the van. And dropped the kids off at school. And some other stuff. Nothing really impressive, I'm afraid. When Deb gets her million dollar job and I start living the life of an artist, I'm really going to have to work out some kind of plan...

I guess I'll have the goats to tend to. That's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home