punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, November 16, 2006

rock star

Tonight as I'm doing some blog-reading on the laptop, Emma comes to me and says..

"Dad! Can you play a movie on there?"

"No," I say, "not right now, sweetie."

"Pot-belly! Pot-belly!" She chants. "Pot-belly, Pot-..!"

"Okay okay! I'll play the Potbelly movie."

"Yeah! Play that one!"

She snuggles in tight against me as the short clip starts, and says, very softly..

"I can hear you singing, Daddy..."

"Yeah, you can hear me."

"And you are the best Rock Star of all, Daddy."

"Thank you."

"And when you get a little bit bigger, then you can decide what you want to be, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Bill Lewis said...

No pressure.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger mr_eric said...

finally got the computer working at home and was able to watch the videos.

too cool.

internet, huh? it's too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home