punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, May 28, 2007

Make way for Monday. Er.. Tuesday.

Tomorrow is a Tuesday. The first day back to work. But not a Monday. I know that's gonna throw me all week.

I haven't seen my fish since noon on Friday. He was looking a little sluggish and murky at the time. Therefore:

Current fish name: "Schrodinger"

Fish status: Indeterminable

Tank status: Don't know. Can't see in there.

It's been a nice long weekend. Haven't worked. Talked to Bill on the phone just a bit ago. Had a nice cookout w/ the newly-relocated Henrys. Did a little bit of garage scraping, a bit of yard stuff, fixed Tanweer's lawnmower, a little re-wiring to make Deb's can opener work (though the vent fan now does not).

I didn't get to go fishing, but I did get to play the guitar some. Turned out Tanweer wasn't really aware that was something I did, so I did some playing for him. And then Josh got me to play (thanks Josh) while they were here, so that was two nights out of three. Not bad.

Today the boys and I went foraging for camping supplies. Between the things that we needed to buy and the gas to get there, our 3-hour tour cost us about $130. That's just crazy.

One of these days, I am going to make a truly entertaining and interesting post. Y'all just keep waiting. I promise.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home