punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, May 23, 2011

In other news, we just bought a(nother) minivan

It's not the first time, you know.

We're actually 3 vans in. And, in defense of anything that's in danger from anyone who still thinks it's fun to deride minivan ownership, I'd just like to say that a.) they have more interior cargo space than a Chevy Suburban, and b.) the VW Bus is the orignal minivan and totally cool, right?

Right.

That somehow seemed to relate to this... but it's probably just a case of me taking something and making it all about myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home