punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, December 19, 2005

"A Critical Defense" Part Deux

This just in! the LWW Critical Defense (C.D.) can also be used quite successfully for defending many other Christian positions/traditions!

For instance, in reaction to the obviously intentional and hateful anti-christian biased "happy holiday" wishing of many popular retail outlets...

"Thank you for shopping.. and have a Happy Holiday Season!"

"YOU *HATE* THE BABY JESUS, DON'T YOU!?!?!"

As and instructive aid, here is a similar situation that recently occured in my own life, and an example of how I deftly adapted and applied the C.D., resulting in an "onward christian soldier"-type victory over evil! Watch and learn!

+++++++
FOE: "We don't have a tree. We got going too late."

FAITH-DEFENDER: "Godless heathens."

FOE: "We'd have to put it up and immediately take it down."

FAITH-DEFENDER: "DON'T LIE TO ME! I KNOW WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A TREE! I CAN'T BE FOOLED! YOU SAY IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE INCLUSIVE OF ALL FAITHS AND TRADITIONS BUT IT'S REALLY BECAUSE...

(wa-ait for it...)

FOE: "brb, hating baby Jesus..."

FAITH-DEFENDER: "YOU *HATE* THE BABY JESUS, DON'T YOU!!??!!"
+++++++

There you go, faith-defenders all! Once again, my all-purpose defense of the Christian classics wins out! Good luck, and God speed.


P.S. -- Independent confirmation of the anti-"Merry Christmas"-ing conspiracy... My friend Tanweer (who is Muslim) asked me this weekend, "How come nobody around here says 'Merry Christmas'!? I was in Wal-Greens and I told the lady 'Merry Christmas!', and she just said, 'Happy Holidays'... what's up with that?"

I told him she was probably a Godless heathen and doesn't wish to participate in his archaic religious festivals.

: -|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home