punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

WindowsXP Professional Magic Fairyland message of the day

"Please Wait. The Wizard is sending your pictures to the printer."


Oh really? So that's the line now, huh? Is Toto there, too? Is the entire tech department a beautiful sparkling shade of emerald green?

(Actually, our tech department has used cubicle partitions to *literally* wall themselves off from the rest of the world, so the only thing missing now is a big box full of tinted glasses at the gate.)

Fine! Have it your way. And tell the Wizard that while he's out getting my film developed, if he could also pick my shirts up from the cleaners there's a shiny new quarter in it for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home