punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ouch. ouch. ouch.

I'm supposed to be in the office today, but I'm not.

I was crazy sick the last couple of days. The kind of sick that makes you pray the rosary even though you are not, and never have been, catholic. So today I am trying to build the system back up for going into the office tomorrow. 11:35 a.m.? Time for a nap, I think..

Thought I'd better get a post on here, though, since I know that other people will be getting back into the office, and I don't want to disappoint by not having something new here to distract you from your actual responsibilities.

Best wishes for a great new year, everybody!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE sick? I'll see your sore throat and raise you two pints of mucus.

Okay, THAT was stupid. Now my last sentence is making me sick at my stomach.

Hope you get to feeling better. You should definitely blog while you're on drugs, too. You're a songwriter; you know these shortcuts to greatness.

Brant

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger caparoon said...

Trust me, you don't want to see anything that I've got to show.

And if I knew the shortcuts to greatness, would I be sitting around talking to you about mucus?

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOP 1 SENTENCES WE PROBABLY DIDN'T THINK WE'D SAY TODAY:

1) "If I knew the shortcuts to greatness, would I be sitting around talking to you about mucus?"

-- J. Caparoon, 1/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home